Friday, May 28, 2010
Colorado My Home Sweet Home
After much stress and packing we are in Colorado and starting the next chapter in our lives. Dan and Oscar drove the moving truck and Orson and I took a plane. I was so thankful to do it this way! The plane ticket was only $48 and, thanks to fabulous in-laws!, we were able to fly. Dan was able to leave in time to be in Colorado to pick us up at the airport. Orson was SO good on the plane! He was awake the whole time just looking around. I tried to get a whole row to myself just in case I needed to nurse him. So I walked toward the back and found a row and sat down. A bit later this HUGE guy, he must have been like 6’2” and 300 lbs, asked if the seat was taken. When he sat down Orson stared at him for about 10 min! It was so funny! The guy looks over at him and says “He’s a good baby.” I think he was a little taken-a-back that he was staring at him for so long. But we’re in Colorado and very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment