I'm sure every parent out there (or anyone that has been around babies) knows what it's like to be around a baby that hasn't taken any naps. Well, that's what happened to me today. Orson, for a reason only he knew, refused to take a nap today. He would start to drift off and then jerk himself awake. I don't know if it's that he thinks he'll miss out on something going on or what but he was very fussy by the end of the day. I had been trying to get him to take a nap for a few hours --heck all day actually-- and when Dan got home from work he held him for a bit to get Orson calmed down and then put him in his swing. He fell asleep immediately when Dan gave him a teddy bear from his toy box. Oh the power of Dads!

Hmmm...I think Riley should have taken a nap today too! She had a little meltdown when I got home...Hopefully Orson will grown out of it in a couple of years haha! You gotta love being a mom! :)
ReplyDeleteDenein