Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy, Busy... Dizzy

So I've been super busy! I haven't had too much time for anything on the computer, including my blog. I had a scrapbook weekend with my sisters in Grand Junction, we've been buying a home (HOORAY!) and we've been super busy with all our daily scheduled things. So this morning I was thinking to myself... "Hey, I should blog today" because I've been getting pictures of all the things I want to blog. I go to put my pictures from my camera onto my computer and whamo! My camera won't get the pictures off! I'm way bummed. But luckily the day we did Orson's 5 month photos, our camera was out of battery so I used Melinda's. Thank goodness! At least I'll have those to blog with for now.

So about my home! Dan and I have bought a mobile home for SUPER OOBER cheap! It's in a really nice community and the home needs work (it's by no means the Taj Mahal) but it our own space and since we only paid $1600 for it we can put in stuff that we want. I took a lot of before pictures yesterday and was going to put them up but my predicament (see above) kind of hinders me to do so. When I have it figured out I'll definitely put them on a post. I'm very excited to have this new place, and even though we won't be moving in for a few more weeks because we have lots of work to do, I'm counting down the days.

1 comment:

  1. we're counting too! can't wait to see it! we are so excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete