Here are the before pictures. The people who lived there before didn't do very good up-keep and before they left they put everything outside for garbage so we looked like a trashy home for a while. The previous owners also had ever animal known to man there... including like 10 cats! Yuck! Let's just say everything has been taking a while but it's coming and we've been blessed by having so much help!
I love the kitchen! This is my favorite room in the house! I really like the set-up.
Dining room
Laundry room
View from the front door to the Living room
Hallway to bedrooms
Orson's room
Bathroom
Dan and my bedroom
So it was in ok shape but it's a lot of work to make it how we want. I'll blog more later but I'm going to spend some time with my little family on this spooky Halloween!

wow!! how exciting! i love that you finally put pictures on!! i've been thinking about you guys a lot. we sure miss you! i hope everything is coming swimmingly! give that cutie a kiss for me! (orson :) )
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen IS very cool!
ReplyDelete