Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween!

Dan and I love Halloween and this year totally snuck up on us because we have been so busy. We got Orson a costume a while ago and threw ideas around about what we wanted to be as a family. So because we had a monkey costume for Orson we came up with things like Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu. I said no because #1 I don't like Jasmine and #2 I wasn't about to dress like her when it's cold and I had no money and time to make a costume. We also thought of The Wizard of Oz and Orson could be a flying monkey. We also had other ideas, but here's what we settled on because it was fun and original, and easy.

We're Organ Grinders with our little dancing monkey!



Melinda has some neat Halloween decorations that I decided to take advantage of.




Sitting by the pumpkins






Orson's first Halloween candy stash from trunk-or-treat. He didn't get to eat any of it but it was fun to play with it for a while.



1 comment: