
Dan is an amazing husband! His birthday was completely butchered this year even through all the effort. I was really sick, Orson was really sick, my sister's car wouldn't start so her and my brother couldn't come to do a murder mystery. He had a really good dinner thanks to Melinda. By far the worst birthday I've ever done for him and I felt super bad. But he seemed to do tons for my birthday. It was a special day and I'm grateful that he put in so much effort.
For breakfast we went to IHOP and there was a guy doing balloon animals and everything else. He made Orson a t-rex and Dan had him make me a birthday balloon.


After breakfast we went to Hammond's candies again to go through the tour with Dan's family. Then we went shopping and found the most amazing store! It's called Charming Charlie. I got 3 necklaces for $15 and I could have spent forever in there. They have jewelry, shoes, purses, hats... etc. Neat store!
Dan also got me my favorite birthday cake! Dairy Queen ice cream cake, yum yum!



Dan and I ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory for my birthday dinner while Orson stayed with Grandma Bridenstine and it was the first time I had eaten there. My brother Jeran recommended it and he said to request sitting in the boxcar. So Dan pulled some strings and we ate in the boxcar :) It is really good food and good prices!
Dan asked the waiter if they did anything embarrassing for birthdays and there was a lady there doing balloons as well. (are we seeing a pattern?) She made me a birthday hat and said that I didn't get to pick what it looked like... so here it is :) I kept smacking Dan with the horn in front.

It was a good birthday and I'm now 24 and loving life!

No comments:
Post a Comment