I've done this style before and I really liked it...
This one I saw and loved but with a little guy I don't know if it would be easy to manage or not... I'm kind of liking the bangs idea though...
OR...
Summer is just around the corner and it might be nice to go with a shorter style.
I've done this style before and it's been one of my favorites but do I want to try something new...?

I've kept this one in the back of my mind and always go back to it...
I don't know! Maybe I should do a longer cut and then when it gets to be summer, cut it off? Let me know your thoughts!!!

If you have straight hair I would totally go for the last one! My hair is too thin and curly to pull it off but i think it's adorable!
ReplyDelete