Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Year

I finally got around to updating my blog and what better way than to blog about my little boys first birthday...

Oh my goodness, I just went to add my pictures and I somehow deleted them off my camera! I'm seriously about to cry. I had the cake I made, the present opening... everything. Anyway, I guess the only pictures I can put up are his 1 year pictures.

For his birthday we went to get pictures taken and then he played in the Dino-land of the mall until he was tired and then we went to Grandma Bridenstine's to make and eat cake. Very simple but fun and I think Orson had a good day.

At one year Orson is walking; signing "please", "milk" which he uses for all food, and "more"; he eats all kinds of food; waves hi and bye and tries to say both; points to his nose, ears, eyes and mouth. Orson has almost 5 teeth and is 20 pounds. There are more mile stones that he does but I can't think of more because I'm still upset about losing my pictures.


2 comments:

  1. what great photos! he is seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! It has been a year already?!?!??! I'm glad I found you!! hope all is going well! keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete