Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

He loves his Mommy

I have to blog this so I never forget it! It warms my heart :)

We had gone to my sister D'Laina's house a little while ago and when we were driving home Orson had fallen asleep. (explainable since it was late and it's a 45 minute drive) When we got home, I went to carefully take him out of his car seat. I took him out gently and snuggled him so he would stay asleep and he says "Is that you Mommy?" and takes a deep breathe and lets out a big sigh. I felt like the most loved mom in the whole world! It was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!! carsen always looks to see who is getting him out and then says "mommy hold you" aka I want mommy to hold me :) love it!

    ReplyDelete