Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ball Aerospace Work Party at Boondocks

David (Dan's dad) had a work party that made it so we had a fun night as a family and went to Boondocks. It has an arcade, laser tag, go carts, mini golf, and some other fun things. We ate party food with his work before going to play. Dan, Orson and I only did the arcade and mini golf because we were having lots of fun at the arcade. It was an awesome night and the best thing was that it was free :) We even got something like 10 tokens each to play the arcade.

Playing the Dinosaur claw machine to get a dino for Orson

Yay! Daddy got one! It's Nessie, it'll be a great bath toy when he's old enough.

Orson checking out the spoils, it was so funny he just stared at the prizes forever


All our prizes



We all did mini golf as a family. Orson fell asleep so I was holding him while I golfed. I actually did REALLY good.

There was a tunnel with a waterfall in the golf course so we took a few pictures of the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment