Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 Months Photo Shoot

Orson is already 3 months (as of yesterday)! He's growing so fast! He says "mommom" when he cries and wants to eat or is tired. He smiles, likes listening to books, stands up and...

last night, we had a power outage and he was crying in his play yard so I went over to him and he was pushing and kicking until finally he rolled over to his back! He; done it 3 times today! Craziness!

Here are some of his 3 month pictures...







He was fascinated that he was barefoot in the grass

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Love the hat! And the dinos! He is too little to be standing with help! Sofie just barely is doing that! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EmberDee! What a cute little guy you have! Too bad we don't live closer, our little guys are way close in age and should be buddies!

    I'm glad you have a blog, I'm adding it to my bloggy roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely owe you a CD of the pitucres that I took - BUT I'm thinking I may hold it for ransom - you should come to grand junction to scrapbook your adorable son and as a reward I will give you a CD full of MORE pictures to scrapbook!! Deal?? :)

    ReplyDelete