Last Thursday I had Tristan and Riley over (my nieces) along with Tristan's friend Ashley. They are visiting from Grand Junction and we went swimming. Dan and I had been ooking everywhere for a life vest for Orson and finally found one at Walmart. I also want to thank Denein for his cool shark swim trunks. Orson was so cute in the pool. When we first got in he curled up in a little ball but once we'd been in for a while he loosened up and started kicking his feet and experimenting with the water. The pool that we went to has a small lazy river and we spent most of our time in that.
Me and Orson with Riley
As soon as he started to fuss I took him out because I want him to like swimming. Orson in his robe all tuckered out from swimming. He fell asleep as soon as his robe was on.
swimming is the best! i'm so glad Orson liked it. i remember taking RoShawn's Analina to the pool once and she screamed bloody murder the whole time. it truely is a blessing to have a kid whose not afraid of the water! glad you had fun! we'll have to all go swimming when we visit!!
swimming is the best! i'm so glad Orson liked it. i remember taking RoShawn's Analina to the pool once and she screamed bloody murder the whole time. it truely is a blessing to have a kid whose not afraid of the water! glad you had fun! we'll have to all go swimming when we visit!!
ReplyDelete