I'm starting to really hate lemonade.
Dan went off to work this morning and called me a little while later to tell me he was coming home. He lost his job this morning. He wasn't making the numbers they wanted him to be making. I have no idea what we're going to do... I feel like every few months we go through the same thing. I don't get. I don't understand. Life gives us lemons and time and time again we make lemonade. I'm starting to be a lemonade expert and I am also starting to hate making it.
So if anyone has a job they know about that would work well for our family... let me know. At this point relocating anywhere is an option as long as the price is right.
I don't really know what to say... I think I'll just go cry for a while and trust the Lord enough to know we'll be ok.

oh no! i'm so sorry! we are on the hunt for you! email jasonmcninch@gmail.com with dan's resume. also... what can dan do? what does he enjoy doing the most? thanks love!!
ReplyDelete