
Well, I finally did it. I put my voice out there in the world to be judged however it might be judged. I wanted to try out for American Idol for a really long time but as I thought more about it... I didn't want the lifestyle for myself. So I gave up and moved on to other things and other dreams. D'Laina told me that I should audition for The Glee Project and as I thought more and more about it I realized that I liked the idea. To be able to sing, act and dance is something that I want. I would be able to play a character that teenagers could connect with and not feel so alone in the trials they face. If you win you get to be on 7 episodes of Glee (or so I recall). If it's something that doesn't fit my family's lifestyle or mine, I don't have to continue with another contract. Dan really likes the idea and so do I.
If you want to look at my audition video go to www.thegleeprojectcasting.com and search the auditions for EmberDeeB. You could also take it one step further and if you like my video click the thumbs up (like button) underneath the video screen.
Wish me luck :)

No comments:
Post a Comment