Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Like Mother Like Son

So I have to explain this because it was like a flashback to the stories my family told of me when I was young. Obviously I don't remember this but I thought it was pretty funny...

When I was young I used to watch The Little Mermaid over and over again (among other movies as my family would say) and when Ursula would come on I would leave the room. My family would always know when Ursula came on (or the witch from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves or the trolls in Willow... you get the point). They would say "Ursula must be on huh?" and I would nod my head very scared. She is pretty scary though don't you think?



So what does this have to do with Orson? Well...

Orson's favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo. I went to the kitchen to help Dan do something with dinner and the next thing we know Orson runs into the kitchen whimpering. I went to the living room and this is what I saw on the screen...


Orson is totally scared of Bruce the Shark! I might be a bad mom for this but I laughed. It was what I always heard my family telling me that I would do and here was Orson doing the same thing I did when I was his age. Like mother, like son.

1 comment:

  1. That just kills me! How funny! Nemo is Sofie's favorite movie too!! But Sofie doesn't get scared. She even watched Nightmare Before Christmas with Jason the other day!

    ReplyDelete