
After a late night of prep and crafties (see above), Thanksgiving came in great spirits! Kristen made a delicious turkey, among other thanksgiving delights. The kids were being so good playing outside and letting the grown ups get everything ready.


Orson petting the dog nicely after telling him he needed to be nice to Oscar.

Look at those smiles! What cute kids we have!

Kristen and Dan working on the feast.

After all that playing outside, Orson and Sofie took a nap. Which left Kristen and me time to REALLY enjoy a peaceful Thanksgiving dinner. Look at this amazing feast! Kristen the food was delicious and Dan and I were grateful we got to spend time with you and Jason for the holiday!

One of the quirks I have (that I think I picked up from Denein and her scrapbooking) is to take a picture of the holiday food plate. Don't all of these yummies look good?

Everyone sitting down ready to eat. Left to right: Jake (Jason's brother), Kelsey (Jake's gf now fiance), Dan, Jason, Me

"And they'll feast, and they'll feast feast feast feast!"

So everyone was done eating and I still had food on my plate. This is me showing that I had food left because everyone was teasing me. Let me remind everyone of my previous post... I had food poisoning and therefore my stomach must have shrunk. My brothers would be so appalled that I, a Bloxham, didn't finish my Thanksgiving dinner but I really was full! My stomach really did shrink... last thing I'm gonna say.

Sofie feasting on dessert

Orson feasting as well


Snuggling up with Sofie... I love these pictures! Thanks Kristen



So Thanksgiving was a success and we had tons of fun spending time together since we don't get to see each other often. Great day!

what great pictures!! i snagged a few :) i love love love love reading your blog!! thanks for sharing your thoughts on our lovely holiday!! love you guys!
ReplyDelete