Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Name

I've decided to have a new name for my blog.

Babe in Boyland was a play off of Babes in Toyland... a movie I used to watch when I was little. I thought it fitting. I'm a girl in the middle of 5 boys in my family, I also only had boy cousins my age and now I have a husband, a son , and Oscar, our dog.

BUT...

I've been thinking a lot about what Dan and I have been going through since we got married back in 2007. We've been pummeled with trials and down right ridiculous things and all I can say to anyone now is "we're just trucking along."

So, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." And we're professional lemonade makers! :)

1 comment:

  1. i like it! and you're an inspiration! i look up to you and admire your ability to "make lemonade"! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete