Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christmas Project

I learned a new skill this Christmas. I've been wanting to learn how to make Christmas stockings for a while but my mom has always done ours. I had the opportunity this year to make them for our fabulous friends, the McNinchs. So complements of Kristen McNinch I have awesome photos of them :) I got them done in the "St. Nick of Time" as Kristen said. They arrived two days before Christmas.





I let Kristen and Sofie choose which one they wanted from the two I made. This is the one Kristen chose.


This is Sofie's.


Jason wanted an all white stocking but I told him it would be boring. I thought this might look better. And lucky for me, he loves it!



So what do you think? Do you think I could make a business out of it?

I'm so glad the McNinch Family liked their Christmas present from us. It was definitely from all of us. I did the work but Dan and Orson let me sit and crochet until they were done. :) Thanks boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment