We had a good Christmas though.
Santa got Orson a BIG monkey, and an Elmo bucket. I stayed up until 2 in the morning finishing Orson's stocking so Santa could stuff it with awesome things.


Because we stayed up so late Dan and I were ok with whenever Orson woke up to start Christmas morning. Lucky for us that was 8 am. We had a good morning just the 4 of us. (Oscar got a couple presents that he was able to enjoy). While we were opening presents, someone knocked on our door. I guess Santa forgot to drop off a few things because when I got to the door there was no one there, just presents. It was really cool and Orson got some awesome cars and cool clothes.
We got ready for church after eating breakfast. We only had Sacrament Meeting. After Church we opened presents at Dan's parents house. Dan got a portable DVD player, Orson opened a cool toy that was a piano, guitar, and drum in one, he loves it! Melinda got me my very own sewing machine. D'Laina, my mom and Haelyn came over for dinner that night and we played games and had dessert and monkey bread. Great Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment