Sunday, February 10, 2013
Year in Review: Part 1
It's been a VERY long time since I have blogged. There is a lot that has happened but to be honest I was so depressed about everything for a while that I didn't take pictures and I didn't want to blog. I know I'll regret it if I don't post at least the highlights of the past year. So here it goes... A Year in Review...
When Dan got laid off of his job October 2011 we were a bit frantic to find another job after trying for a few months with no luck. In January 2012, we visited Dan's grandparents in New Mexico to look for a job. We found they were hiring at the Arizona Department of Corrections so Dan applied. There were other jobs that we applied for and we went back to Denver to be there for my brother Haelyn's endowment. He got called to the Chile Santiago West Mission and we wanted to be there to support him.
Haelyn and Dan
Mom and Haelyn
D'Laina and Haelyn
Me and Haelyn (look how much taller than me he is... he used to be shorter than me for a long time)
Outside the Denver Temple
Haelyn, soon to be Elder Bloxham
He's been doing very well in Chile! He's a great missionary and has almost reached his one year mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment