Family photo in front of the temple

McNinch family at the lights

I really miss the D.I. Things just aren't the same in Colorado. We were able to get great toys for Orson and Dan found a portable DVD player for $5 in perfect working condition. Steal of a deal! Great job babe.
Orson and Sofie playing in a car... they look so adorable.


When we left, Orson had picked out a toy drill and Sofie had picked out a cell phone. I thought it was funny how they picked out something so boyish and something so girly.
We also had a photoshoot right before we left with Sofie and Orson in their Halloween costumes. Kristen and I wanted to document that we #1 made our kid's costumes, and #2 that they matched and we didn't plan it at all.
So we have Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

I don't know what they're looking at but I thought it was cute that they were both looking down.


Kristen and Jason, thank you so much for inviting us for the holiday and putting up with us while we were there :) We are so thankful for the friendship that we share!
Also, Kevin and Jessica. We were so glad we got to see you even if it was only for a little while. Dan had a lot of fun with you the day after Thanksgiving! We love you guys!

oh the costume pictures!! so cute! i am going to have a photo of these two framed and put it in Sofie's room :)
ReplyDelete